ANNOUNCEMENT

Spree #20 is coming soon and we always have exciting deals for you. Connect with us by dropping us a note at diaryofbeauty@ymail.com. :)

Testimonials On Our Service

"Hi Wendy,
Juz received my order. Once again, thank you for the speedy service!!!! Thumbs UP!!!!"
- Shirley, 11/08/2011, Thursday

"Halo Wendy,
Just went to post office to get the items. They r well packed. And thks for the gift! Really appreciate! :) Will patronize again."
- Barbara Ong, 24/04/2010, Saturday

"Hi Wendy,
Just to inform u that i have received my stuff in the mail today. Thks for all the updates and prompt service! Truly appreciate all the efforts!"
- Lydia Loke, 12/03/2010, Friday

"Hi Wendy, I have received the package in very good condition. Thanks a lot for your mask as well... Can't wait to try out the products. Thumbs up!!!!!!"
- Siew Kuan, 14/12/2009, Monday

"Hihi, Wendy! Thanks! Ive recvd them in excellent conditions! =)"
- Teachild, 10/12/2009, Thursday

"Greetings, Wendy! Fantastic service. Thank you for the speedy postage of the parcel."
- Kathy, 09/12/2009, Wednesday

"Thanks Wendy,i received the products in good condition,of coz yr service is prompt & efficient,totally enjoyed the spree. Thanks once again!"
- Sharen, 09/12/2009, Wednesday

“Hi Wendy,
All items are correct. The foundation colour also suit us. I like Hydra Perfection. Haha. Thanks a lot.”
- Belle, 09/12/2009, Wednesday


"wow u are super fast !! thumb up for your good service !! =) i received all the products in good order."
- Cindy, 08/12/2009, Tuesday
"Received my items in good order today. Thanks for the prompt service."
- Annonymous, 08/12/2009, Tuesday

"Thanks Wendy, for the time & patient taken to clear all my doubts & carefully answers to all my qns.. I love ur service!! Keep it Up! =D"
- Eve, 03/11/2009, Tuesday
"hi wendy, thanks again for the excellent service and prompt delivery of the items! my husband is very excited to use his own set of UNT skincare products. so far, we're loving the nettoyant and clear purifier facial washes, both leaves us very clean but does not dry up the skin. we also like aqua fortis because it is easily absorbed and doesn't leave a sticky or oily feeling. will update you on the rest when i see more improvements. :)"
- Karen Mae, 23/10/2009, Friday

"Hi Wendy, Rina here! I have receive the items today and really amazed by the little gift inside. Ha! Will review again on the pdts after usage. Once again, thanks for your prompt n efficient services. Take care!!!"
- Rina, 22/10/2009, Thursday

"Dear Wendy,
I have received the nicely wrapped items today. Many thanks for your kind gesture of the lovely note and gift! Your customer service is really tops!!
If UNT turns out to be my skin's saviour, you can be sure i will be your super loyal customer =)"

- Shirley Liew, 22/10/2009, Thursday

"hi wendy!
thanks! hee, u are so professional, even check back on my sil's condition to advise on new products. :)"
- nana sim, 10/10/2009, Saturday

"Hi Wendy,
I think you run your business really well and if UNT works out for me, I will definitely be a loyal customer. Your service rocks!"
- Mona, 09/10/2009, Friday

"hey Wendy, just to update you that i have noticed improvement on my skin... finally after 3 weeks! :-) thanks for introducing the product and the good service provided. will get more product from you on your coming spree :-)"
- Sarah, 03/10/2009, Saturday
"hi wendy, thanks for your prompt replies! my sil and i are very happy with your service and the products!"
- anoif, 17/09/2009, Thursday
"Hi Wendy, have received the items in excellent condition yesterday!thanks for organising and for all your hard work."
- Rochelle, 17/09/2009, Thursday

"Got the stuff! Thanks for the drink samples. Will try tomorrow. Oh, and thanks in advance for your gift with next purchase. Good job done in organising these 2 sprees. Very reliable and reponsible."
- tuna, 16/09/2009, Wednesday

"hi wendy,received the items today. thanks for the free soya sample. that was v nice of you :-)"
- sweetjo, 16/09/2009, Wednesday
"Hi Wendy, thanks. You are so sweet and your service is really value added. Thanks for the freebies and lovely note. I'm impressed. Have a nice day ahead. :)"
- Lebelle, 14/09/2009, Monday

"Items received with thanks! Thank you for the gift and the packaging. Very personalised. Like it very much. Keep in touch ya."
- kawaimissy, 13/09/2009, Sunday
"Thanks Wendy. Appreciate your efficient and personal service!"
- Sandy, 13/09/2009, Sunday
"superb service from Wendy"
- Efah, 19/08/2009, Wednesday

"Hi Wendy, Nice to hear from you. Haven't tried my Huile yet (as current make-up remover not finished yet) but just to let you know I think you have 'tip-top' customer service so to say. I believe your products would be quality for it's value too. Will feedback to you once I try it out in one to two weeks time. Hope to try out more products in the near future."
- Gladys, 18/08/2009, Tuesday

"I ald announce it to my friends and sisters...we are all looking out for your next spree. Please do not worry about the competition which always happen. Your prompt service has proved it all. I saw the UNT spree. I didnt bother. I am waiting for yours. i want to buy another serum, pore refiner! kekeke!"

- jas55, 18/08/2009, Tuesday

"Thanks for responding to my msg in the wee hours of the morning."

- happie100, 15/08/2009, Saturday
"keep me informed of ur next BP!! i have been recommending the product to my frens :P"

- krisietong, 13/08/2009, Thursday

"Hi Wendy I have rec'd my items in good condition too... Thanks!! "

- karfinn, 12/08/2009, Wednesday

"Hi Wendy, I hv rec'd mine in gd condition, TQ!"
- sharonkohsg, 12/08/2009, Wednesday
"Hi Wendy, I received my stuffs in good condition. Thanks for everything ya!" -vodavoda, 12/08/2009, Wednesday "Hi Wendy I recevied my product liao..thanks for the note and etc..thanks.."
- anya, 12/08/2009, Wednesday

"thank you wendy for excellent n prompt service! i initially wanted to try out tonite but cldnt wait so i tried all items a few mins ago. keke.. verdict? i love it! there was no taut feeling after exfoliating and cleansing n after applyg all e items one after n another, my skin felt soft (yay!) n smooth (double yay!!) and visibly supple (triple yay!!!) now, if these products prove to b suitable for my skin, wendy, will u b organising another BP for this? for now, it's thumbs up. =)"

- steffietan, 11/08/2009, Tuesday
"Thanks Wendy, got my items well wrapped today. Nice gesture of the personal note too i must say."

- mimic, 11/08/2009, Tuesday
"Wendy,
Hey! that's fast! looking forward to it!. Thanks for the efficiency! You have really done a great job! thumbs up! I think its not easy to hold such a spree...to answer so much enquiries."
- Jas55, 05/08/2009, Wednesday