ANNOUNCEMENT

Spree #20 is coming soon and we always have exciting deals for you. Connect with us by dropping us a note at diaryofbeauty@ymail.com. :)

Testimonials On UNT Skincare Products

"Hey Wendy . Tks for the speedy delivery . Rcv my products on Wednesday . Really great effort to ensure products are in good condition . The aqua deluge came with box slightly spoiled . But am happy products r in good condition . I love how aqua deluge rx make my face oily and helps my makeup to stay . So far , 7 hrs and still no oiliness shows on my t zone . Whoa . The lines on my lip area is slightly softer , not so obvious . I am beginning to love UNT products !"
- Annie Lim, 05/04/12, Thursday

"The Microfine Body Scrub is gentle on skin, leaving a beautiful scent of pineapple while being applied during shower. It simply refreshes my day before and after work. :D So lovely..."
- Jasmine Ong, 24/03/11, Thursday


"Acne Soothing Remedy is so effective everytime acne try to pop out...apply the mask and it subside the next day :-)"
- Soonwee, 14/05/10, Friday

"Hi Wendy"So far Aqua Fortis is the best. Pore Refiner is good. Haven't got around to trying the rest yet! ;)"
- Gerry, 25/04/10, Sunday

"Hi, juz wana share my wonderful experience with Aqua Fortis here & pls bear with my long story... I have very bad outbreak last week after i use the Loreal pore smoother..didn't notice it contains salicylic acid which i was sensitive to.. anyway, the whole week my face was filled with red oily bumps and white pus and it got worse everyday.. my face was really oily then & it was upsetting...
den just last sunday which was 4 days ago, I received my Aqua Fortis & applied b4 i went out during the day, at night, when i returned home, i was surprised to find the redness on my face has subsided abit.. so i continued to use it that night. Next morning, my face was like 60% cleared! Amazing! biggrin.gif i was so happy!!
these 2 days i noticed my face is less oily and i dun haf to blot it at all.. Today, my face is sorta back to normal with no more oil bumps.. i really think the product is amazing esp when i only use 1 small drop every time for my whole face..
Anyway, the seller is very nice too & I m really grateful to her. At 1st, she recommended me aqua fortis, but i itchy backside go order acne med instead. Later i went to do more research, only to realise it contain salicylic acid..but during den, i already placed my order .. So i emailed her requesting for a change to Aqua Fortis which was cheaper than Acne Med. I was so desperate tt i even told her that i can forgo the additional amount i paid for Acne Med as long as she is willing to change it for me. But she was really kind, she not only change it for me willingly but refunded me the extra amt as well.. anyway other than this incident, she is in general very service oriented, she replied emails and answered my quires very earnestly.. We corresponded via email for 1 week plus b4 i finally placed order which makes me think she is very patient.
I normally dun write reviews coz i m juz too lazy but her kindness and the amazing result i got from aqua fortis really make me feel obligated to do so.. anyway this is juz my personal experience and i still believe that different pple react differently to different skincare product..."
- Terri Tan, 02/02/2010, Tuesday

"Hello Wendy!

I'm quite happy with Dewy Allure, below is a feedback/review of Dewy Allure:
Likes:
- there's this cooling sensation that reminds me of shu uemura's face architech, both of which attribute to their "hydrating" properties
- my colour was Q05 Casablanca. really happy that it's close to DiorSnow Liquid 001, probably the only other foundation that's close. the difference between the two is that diorsnow, in my opinion, is a little more beige on the hand, but on the face the difference is negligable on me. but possibly because dewy allure is slightly more yellow tint, it helps to even out my sensitive flushed skin.
- texture is quite light.
- despite being called "dewy", my face didnt appear to be "oily", neither did it really indeed cause my skin to go into an oil producing mode, face was matte.
- the colour stays true (u know how sometimes u go into another space and u realise ur foundation turns "off" in colour, like how the redness of sensitive skin sometimes becomes obvious even under foundation)
- quite cheap IMO as a substitute for DiorSnow liquid.
Dislikes:
- The colour was a little flat to my liking, DiorSnow wins here in terms of a more "radiant" appearance.
- aside the initial cooling sensation, there isnt much of a true hydrating property. (but this might also be because of the sunscreen that i'm using, the sunscreen is notorious for being overly drying. will have to wait till i change sunscreens) "
- Yiting, 02/02/2010, Tuesday

"i received the items about a week ago, and i must say its very good! i like acnemed the most. havent tried the free gift that you gave though! thanks and i will definitely reorder! (:"
- Haryani, 02/02/2010, Tuesday

"I still using the Hydrating Toner and Aqua Fortis and it's really suitable for my skin. Thanks a lot!!!"
- Siew Kuan, 24/01/10, Sunday

"my skin becomes much more moist as compared previously"
- Elise Toh, 21/01/2010, Thursday


"Btw, I like the products (Acne Control Toner, Acne Med & Aqua Fortis) that I bought from you. The acne marks improved after 1 month of using. Although I still get pimples, good thing they heal faster now.:)"
- Evon Tan, 12/01/2010, Tuesday


"the products were amazing!, especially the pore refiner plus..it really refines my pores!"
- Nona Liza, 06/01/2010, Wednesday


"Hi Wendy, I've been using the acne med,pore refiner & aqua fortis. So far....
Acne med- Although my pimples are still there(coz my pimples are really stubborn ones),but it seems to have hasten the speed of recovery alittle.
Pore refiner-Have not seem smaller pores yet,but it did help to control my shiny face(sebum secretion) especially during the day.
Aqua fortis- Very light & it helps to hydrate my skin and heals my peeling skin around the chin due to previous use of strong acne treatment.
On the overall, there are no signs of allergy or discomfort,will need to use them longer to see better results,i really hope so."
- Sharen Ong, 01/01/2010, Friday

"Hi! I must say that I love Pore Refiner. The 2 areas beside my nose (under the eye) has significant decrease in pore size. You can see that the complexion looks better and pores tighter. I used to have many white heads at the chin but now cant find any."
- Soonwee, 29/12/2009, Tuesday

"Hi Wendy
I've ordered the lip balm and love it. Pretty hydrating though I am unable to tell if it aids in brightening the lip colour yet."

- rainpod, 29/12/2009, Tuesday

"Lip Benefit (Grape Napoleon) - very moisturising and smell nice.. good...
- Meiting, 29/12/2009, Tuesday
"Hi Wendy, i really like the lip balm as it moisturizes my lip for whole day, love the serums purchased from you. My colleague just mentioned that my skin condition is so much better than before.."
- Barbara Ong, 28/12/2009, Monday

"Hi Wendy, I am only using the pore mininising pdt which i got(the moisturing pdt has yet to try out) and i find the pdt is working well for me. So far i have been using fancl and loreal but i find this UNT pdt works best. It doesnt feel sticky like loreal nor it felt tight like fancl. Best of all is i find the effect last longer and it doesnt make my face looks as shiny as the other 2 pdts. I have recommended my fren's sis to use this UNT too as she is using loreal pdt as well. Hopefully she will contact you soon. Thanks for ur gd service!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Yr to u!!"
- Kim, 28/12/2009, Monday

"Thanks for the good service and good price you have given us in Spree 4. Have been faithfully using aqua fortis and peacemaker. Love the hydrating feeling of aqua fortis. My cheeks feel less tightness now. My nose acne also recover faster, which I can't really tell is it really because of the use of the 2 serums. Thanks. Let's wait for your spree 5 and see what else I need. :)"
- Yi Lin, 21/12/2009, Monday

"i like the UV Shield, it's not very oily, very easy to blend too.."
- Elyn Lee, 09/12/2009, Wednesday

"tried the clear purifier & brightening exfoliator yesterday. the clear purifier was good. once washed the skin feels clean & smooth. the only thing it is rather stiff so it is hard to squeeze out. the brightening exfoliator is also good, it is like Ginveral Margel Gel but i need some time to get used to as i'm always using scrub."
- Belinda, 09/12/2009, Wednesday

"The products make my skin lots smoother... in fact, I find dat application of makeup is smoother too."
- Teachild, 01/12/2009, Tuesday

"Me love Ex-white 2 which i found that it really helps to lighten my acne scars. Also help to whiten and brighten my skin. One thing is oil free and i dun feel sticky or oily at all."
- Jace Ng, 15/11/2009, Sunday

"so far, quite happy with pilate md, light feeling and feel younger.. hehee.. Exfoliator makes my skin more radiant looking. :) i dun really know how to express myself well but have confident in UNT product."
- Barbara Ong, 12/11/2009, Thursday

"e eyeshadow is good, e highlighter really bright, i like e colors and is quite neutral yet can brighten e eyes."
- Shermaine Tan, 03/11/2009, Tuesday
"Hi Wendy,I'm really loving UNT =) tink my pores look smaller and my skin does not secrete as much oil during day time liao... yay! the products absorb really quickly even tho i got 3 serums on top of one anor!"
- Shirley Liew, 28/10/2009, Wednesday

"The acne med works wonderfully well on my outbreak. Whenever I saw there is a hot spot, I quickly apply a acne med over it and surprisingly the hot spot for outbreak went down and become no outbreak liao. It is also not drying. Goodie goodie! This gives me confidence when I'm meeting my clients. Thumbs up!"
- Wendy Tan, 28/10/2009, Wednesday

"hi wendy, just to let you know that i simply love UNT now. hehe. the unreal touch blusher really stays throughout the day until i remove it at night. it gives me a a tinch of rosiness on my cheeks."
- Grace Wong, 28/10/2009, Wednesday

"My colleague who just bought the Nettoyant say it's very good and she like it very much as it's very moisturising (I luv it too because it smells like Xue Hua Gao)!:)"
- Elyn Lee, 27/10/2009, Tuesday

"Dear Wendy,
Thank you. I've received my products. Just tried them out and like them very much."
- Shannah Teo, 24/10/2009, Saturday

"hi wendy, thanks again for the excellent service and prompt delivery of the items! my husband is very excited to use his own set of UNT skincare products. so far, we're loving the nettoyant and clear purifier facial washes, both leaves us very clean but does not dry up the skin. we also like aqua fortis because it is easily absorbed and doesn't leave a sticky or oily feeling. will update you on the rest when i see more improvements. :)"
- Karen Mae, 23/10/2009, Friday

"i have just managed to try out one sheet as i was currently have some acnes on my cheek and chin. but, after applying for about 20 min, i can feel itchy at my acne area (perhaps it clears & heals my acne) during masking. after taking out, i dun feel sticky , clean and clear at all. and next morning, feeling clean and radiant and help to control my oil serum better thumb up."
- Jace Ng, 12/10/2009, Monday

"Here is my testimony for the below:
BRIGHTENING EXFOLIATOR - It helps to exfoliate my dead-skin very clean. Now, my skin looks cleaner and clearer, radiant. It does not dry up my skin at all. love it
HUILE DEMAQUILLANTE - It helps my heavy duty makeup especially my stubborn mascara quite well . After cleaning, feeling squeakily clean."

- Jace Ng, 11/10/2009, Sunday
"hi wendy!
My SIL likes the eye cream alot, she notices lines reduced! :)"

- nana sim, 04/10/2009, Sunday

"hey Wendy, just to update you that i have noticed improvement on my skin... finally after 3 weeks! :-) thanks for introducing the product and the good service provided. will get more product from you on your coming spree :-)"
- Sarah, 03/10/2009, Saturday


"My monthly breakout b4 my menses has improved significantly. I also enjoyed using the brightening exfoliator which really remove dead skin cells effectively. As for the clear Purifier, i find it not foamy enough as i am very used to using very foamy cleansers. I will definately order more stuff to try in ur spree #3 ..."
- Babe_Ong, 02/10/2009, Friday


"The result is fanastic! My acne problem that keep coming back the past few months has reduced after using UNT for 2 weeks. There are still some pimples but they recovered faster and bumps with pain popping out, goes down quickly."
- Soonwee, 28/09/2009, Monday
"hi wendy!
haa, like what my SIL said, i love UNT too!
my face feels so squeaky clean and unclogged after using the products.
others can see the difference too, not as dull, and my blemish scars are lightened alot!
my SIL and i have been observing each other's face progress..haa.

the huille makeup remover removes makeup very effectively, including my mascara.

for ideal glow makeup, luckily u show me the remarks of a customer, coz it makes me choose the correct shade, when it was first applied, it seems white, but when it settles down, the finishing is just the right tone. :)

i have this bumpy clogged at my cheek for quite awhile..and guess what i lightly squeeze it, and all the whitehead just came out smoothly finally!


thanks for introducing UNT!

and yes of course, pls keep us informed of your upcoming sprees!
would like to try products like the sunscreen, eye gel, mask."

- nana sim, 27/09/2008, Sunday
"The products work great on my skin. After 2weeks of using the pore refiner, my pores are much more refine."
- butterfly-world, 27/09/2009, Sunday
"Complexion looks brighter and pigmentation seems lighten. I like the Ideal Glow too..Nice coverage and looks natural.Make up can actually stay the whole day till you remove it. "
- Irene Tan, 26/09/2009, Satruday
"hi wendy, I love UNT products very much let me know when your next BP i would like to order more from you. Thanks!"
- minkydonut, 23/09/2009, Wednesday
"I like the brightening exfoliator and the aqua fortis also not bad. As for ideal glow, i find it too powder. Im actually looking for 2 way cake which is thicker :) I am thinking of switching all my skincare products to UNT so hoping able to get some moisturiser, toner, sunblock and cleanser."
- Shir, 22/09/2009, Tuesday

"I tried the brightening exfoliator b4 cleansing the other day. The face feels different immediately, smoother 8)"
- rodeo, 18/09/2009, Friday

"tried aqua max body lotion today, non sticky, smooth and soft skin, will monitor the skin and update."
- happie100, 17/09/2009, Thursday
"Hi Wendy,
Been diligently using UNT products and love it ;)
Pores looks smaller and skin looks lustrous. Redness on side of nose are reducing and pimples recovering now..
Most importantly, the products absorb into the skin very fast which helps alot when rushing work in the morning kekeke.
Let me know if you plan do to another spree as I would like to get Eclat, Q10 Essence or Pilates MD & UV Ultra SPF50/PA++."

- funky_tan, 17/09/2009, Thursday

"Morning Wendy, I received my items liao.. 1st time use the pore refiner not bad..feel the pore abit tighter and the pores area like more smooth..thanks.."
- anya, 16/09/2009, Wednesday

"Personally I feel after using UNT for 2 weeks, my pores reli get smaller, look more radiant however I still do get a couple of pimples esp on my cheek and forehead. "
- happykae, 01/09/2009, Tuesday

"btw, i tried the energy mask (which u include as a freebie, so nice!) 2 days back...it left my cheeks feeling supple and it is the 1st time a mask has left this effect on me, i am so surprised. I have tried masks like Neutrogena, garnier, and even those taiwan brands in nu ren wo jiu da....but the most they do is make my skin feel moist? the feeling is def different...o, and another thing: the cut-out eyes and mouth in UNT mask is bigger, which suits my big face better too hahaha"
- straw81, 31/08/2009, Monday
"For using the clear purifier which really clean my skin the cleaner and feel lighter as well. one problem is to difficult to squeeze out from the tube.
Acne Med - using about two week . For a first week, i start experience some breakdown at my chin (normally tend to outbreak (perhaps is cleaning up my pore and acne). after 2nd week usage, has been subsided . now , found less pimples liao at chin area , so happy!!
Exfoliant - using about two twice weekly basis, cleaning is not bad as it helps to peel off my dirty skin better... love it.
Pore Refiner Plus - usage about two week. For first week, did not progress that much. after the 2nd week, start to see the pore are getting cleaner, smaller liao.......^^
Lip Delice - Love it man. Really moistures my crack lip... Not sticky at all!! nice watermellon smell....."
- Jace Ng, 28/08/2009, Friday

"Hi Wendy, I started using each products few days after each to test for allergy and also the effects. After 2 weeks, my big pores are noticably smaller and skin seems to be smoother. Blackheads and whiteheads seems to reduce alot. My hubby notice that too. I think my face not so dull as before. Whereas for the dark circles and pigments are still there. Hopefully these will lighten also after longer usuage. "
- bluesky, 28/08/2009, Friday

"Regarding IDEAL GLOW, mine is Satin, H10. Its for fairer ppl...abit fair for me even though I am fair already. But the powder is very fine but coverage is between medium to sheer, hence it looks natural esp after an hour or so when the make up has 'settled'."
- moncherie/Bella, 27/08/2009, Thursday

"Personally, i like e smooth aftereffect of the EX WHITE BODY LOTION n i'm not sure but i do feel that my skin is brightened almost immediately..i also like e light fragrance n non-oily feel even after using."
- steffietan, 27/08/2009, Thursday"Ex White Body Lotion's moisturising wise, about the same as my previous lotion, but it does helps to lighten the scars on my legs."
- soonwee, 27/08/2009, Thursday

"Sorry didn't feedback on the spree! Yes! regards of the baby mint body scrub: its really good! *ahem* i have very rough butts & legs. and i use it for only twice, and it regain the smoothness..i love it to the bits! Besides that, the other products are as good! esp the serums...quickly absorbed by the skin, no tightness no itchiness..feels so good! I ald announce it to my friends and sisters...we are all looking out for your next spree. Please do not worry about the competition which always happen. Your prompt service has proved it all. I saw the UNT spree. I didnt bother. I am waiting for yours. i want to buy another serum, pore refiner! kekeke!"
- jas55, 18/08/2009, Tuesday

"Hi Wendy, I got the basic pack and Eclat from your BP. My postpartum breakouts cleared after abt 1 wk of usage. The Aqua Fortis is fantastic, doesn't make my super oily face any oilier, but leaves it feeling soft, which is quite a miracle. As for the Eclat, I can't report any miraculous disappearing of my dark eye circles yet (prob becos they've been around for too long!), but it's really lightweight and leaves the skin around my eye area feeling soft. Most importantly, it doesn't cause any itchiness, which is great, cos most eye products make my sensitive eye area peel and itch horribly. I want to get the exfoliator and some whitening products next. Start another BP soon leh."
- tuna, 17/08/2009, Monday

"Hi Wendy, I bought the ultimate pack. My feedback.... Realised that my face is not so oily ever since i used these products and also skin is more even and smoother. My skin looks more radiant too. Thumbs up for these products!! I would like to try the makeup remover next time. Please pm me if are organising the next bp Thanks"
- starlet, 17/08/2009, Monday

"Hi Wendy, I bought Aqua Fortis & Bright Perfect Toner. My Feedback... I've been observing my face everyday since i started using UNT pdts and i can see my complexsion tone is more even (not dull as before). Sometimes i feel that i look nicer even without make-up... :p The feeling after i applied Aqua Fortis is very good as it leaves my skin hydrate, not sticky & tight. Last week, even the "Prata uncle" says i look Younger!! hahhh(I've permed hair so i dont think my hair will make me look younger.. so i think it's UNT who made me my skin younger) Now my complexsion is more even and bright, i realised that i need an Eye gel to make my dark circles go away... I need feedback on the ECLAT whether if it's really effective..."
- Elyn, 17/08/2009, Monday

"Love Aqua Fortis! Put it on face before sleep in aircon room. Face remains hydrated the next morn! Also likes the Brightening Exfoliator. Dint realise my neck has so many dead skin =P will def cont'd to exfoliate reg!"
- straw81, 16/08/2009, Sunday
"Hi Wendy Just my feedback on Pilates MD...The product is working well on me... Same for the rest of the products too.. Thanks!"
- karfinn, 14/08/2009, Friday

"keep me informed of ur next BP!! i have been recommending the product to my frens :P"
- krisietong, 13/08/2009, Thursday

"Hi Wendy, Juz wanna tell u that after using the exfoliator and Clear Purifier this morning, my face appear to be fairer & more radiant. My colleague also commented the same. Thanks for introducing this product. And thanks for the mask too!"
- lemoneko, 12/08/2009, Wednesday
"thank you wendy for excellent n prompt service! i initially wanted to try out tonite but cldnt wait so i tried all items a few mins ago. keke.. verdict? i love it! there was no taut feeling after exfoliating and cleansing n after applyg all e items one after n another, my skin felt soft (yay!) n smooth (double yay!!) and visibly supple (triple yay!!!) now, if these products prove to b suitable for my skin, wendy, will u b organising another BP for this? for now, it's thumbs up. =)"
- steffietan, 11/08/2009, Tuesday
"hi, i have jus tried the UNT products.. feels good for the first time I would say.. my face feels squeaky clean yet I dun feel the dryness like with some other products. Dunnoe if I am imagining things.. but my skin looks more radiant jus after the first wash! :P will update here again after a few days of usage."
- krisietong, 09/08/2009, Sunday
“wendy, u know wat?? my MIL in aussie is using UNT products too!!! She got her products in Aussie. And she cannot live without them!!! According to her, (of course is up to individual condition too) the UNT products should not have much irritation or maybe minimal allergy nia as compared to other brands of skincare. (She in a qualified herbalist and healthcare professional).”
- kawaimissy, 21/07/2009, Tuesday


"I have spoken to my bro's gf yesterday, asking her if she knows anything abt this brand. She said it's very popular in taiwan and she and her sister are using it! She finds the products good and her sister is very satisfied with the results. After hearing it, i decided to try out too. Just wanna share some info here."
- wendy verra, 20/07/2009, Monday
"This morning i apply Aqua Fortis after cleansing and toning. Then after aqua fortis, i apply my korea BB cream followed by my fav. blusher. and wowwwww...!! face is well-hydrated throughout the day(i need to go to the operating theatre for hours) so is very cold in there and i dun feel dry or flaky. today is my first try of serum and bb cream together , i will continue to use it faithfully:> personally i like serum more than cream based type due to the light texture. Enjoy the products!!!"
- kawaimissy, 17/07/2009, Friday


"I just started using the products a week ago (recommended by a mummy in SMH) and i can see visible result!! I am using the serums everynite without fail.As compared to medical skincare (i worked for a dermatologist and plastic surgeon)but at a friction of the price,i think is worth it. The lift serum works as if u have got a laser work done(tighting effect). Thumbs up for these products."
- kawaimissy, 16/07/2009, Thursday