ANNOUNCEMENT

Spree #20 is coming soon and we always have exciting deals for you. Connect with us by dropping us a note at diaryofbeauty@ymail.com. :)

Basic Steps to Healthy Skin

Due to Singapore's humidity weather, we sweat, and the oil and dirt will tend to clog our pores easily, if not taken care of, eventually it becomes blackhead or inflammation (acne). So we have to clean our skin properly every day, excess dirt and sebum will then be remove everyday. In the long run, blackheads will be less pronounced. We just have to keep 4 steps in mind:
- exfoliate at least twice a week;
- clean twice a day thoroughly;
- control sebum production; and
- Hydrate
When we clean your pores well, keep your sebum in check and ensure our skin is hydrated, blackhead and acne problem will be reduced noticeably.

Hence, upon learning this, I diligently exfoliate my skin daily, scrub twice a week, cocao mask twice a week and cotton sheet mask twice a week and now with my newly bought skincare items, I'm adding more nutrients to my skin and keeping it hydrated most of the time, at the same time controlling sebum production. I've never been so conscientious on my skincare regimen before, maybe age is catching up ba. If I don't start now, I may regret later when all those spots start appearing... and by that time, I'm really an auntie liao.